What is Rock Floss?
Rock floss is a therapeutic tool designed to make positive subjective changes to the joints and soft tissues through the use of combining compression, tension, and movement. This causes a shearing effect among the fascia and helps to “unstick” the tissues. It results in improved joint mobility, decreased fascial restriction, decreased pain, and speeds recovery. Thus Rock floss helps to optimize performance and improve movement quality.
What are the benefits of rock flossing?
- “Unglue” sticky and stiff muscles
- Reduce muscle and joint pain
- Improve and increase joint mobility
- Flush edema from acute injuries
- Improve joint support during exercise